Tuesday 24 June 2014

Shanghai Dumpling House Review

This place is in Tattersalls Lane in the CBD and had pretty decent dumplings but TERRIBLE customer service.

The waitress wouldn't let us get a specific number of dumplings. She was like no, it has to be either 6 or 10 or some shit.

We also weren't offered any water. I requested some, it didn't come. I requested again and was just given the bottle and no glasses.

WILL NOT GO THERE AGAIN!

UPDATE:

Friend of the blog, Ben Vernel has this to say:

"I returned to Shanghai Dumpling House despite Murphy's misgivings. The food tasted good last time, and I can overlook weird service. Well I made a big bloody mistake. Went for the sweet and sour pork and a beer. 2 hours later and I'm spewin'. Because the beer sucked. And the food made me vomit. I am vomiting in between sentences. I was wrong. Murphy was right. 

2 stars."

No comments:

Post a Comment